Eager to take responsibility and make more of an impact than ever before? If you feel comfortable in strategic sales, have a proven record of closing/growing new business with large enterprise companies, and ready to build a new territory from the ground up, then step up to the challenge and apply for what could be an amazing chapter in your commercial career!
VONQ is one of the hottest companies in the international recruitment marketing space offering job marketing technology and employer branding solutions. We’re servicing thousands of excited customers in 65 countries from our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Dusseldorf. After spending the last year putting our brand on the map and closing our first customers in the UK, we are now ready to take it to the next level by building a local team in London.
Senior Account Executive UK
Central London, fulltime
Now is the time to get in. You will be given the opportunity to further expand VONQ’s recruitment marketing products and services in the UK and build your own local sales team in central London (where else?). You’ll have all the favours of being part of a company with a proven track record while enjoying the freedom and opportunity to scale up like startup.
It’s your aim to generate sales from our job marketing platform technology and employer branding solutions, enabling HR teams to attract top talent from all over the world!
This is what you do:
- Establishing, nurturing and growing a healthy opportunity pipeline
- Educating prospects and customers on the possibilities of recruitment marketing
- Creating and presenting proposals aligning our job marketing platform technology and employer branding solutions with prospect and customer needs
- Negotiating and closing deals while at the same time creating ambassadors to drive referrals
- Contributing to content creation like quotes, case studies and presentations
- Building a personal brand by creating, commenting and engaging in online discussions, otherwise known as social selling
- Representing VONQ at various industry events like In-House Recruitment Live, HRD Summit, Unleash, RecFest and others
You’ll be working closely together with colleagues from sales and marketing in Rotterdam and traveling to our offices (including Amsterdam) for quarterly company meetings (and drinks)!
Match made in heaven?
As we are in the startup phase in the UK we are looking to hire for the future. Meaning you can expect the team and yourself to grow very fast, if you have the right drive, skills and ability to produce results.
- Min 4 years of relevant sales experience and a proven track record in selling to HR teams at large UK based enterprises
- Well-established network and direct access to decision makers within the UK recruitment industry
- Good understanding of recruitment, including the challenges, processes and the technology landscape
- Entrepreneurial mindset which you can use to build a healthy pipeline and customer base from scratch
- Willing to travel to international events and between our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam
Don’t miss this opportunity!
As VONQ employee you’ll have the chance to learn and grow as fast as we do, take ownership and work together with great professionals in an innovative, ambitious and FUN work environment. Add to that:
- Excellent salary, OTE and other incentives
- Paid lunches and dinners with prospects and customers
- All equipment to work wherever and whenever you want
- Unlimited paid holidays
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- An intensive onboarding program of 2 months at our Rotterdam HQ
- Training and education like the Winning by Design methodology
- Support from smart technology like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
(Not to mention the AWESOME time we’re going to have during the many international get togethers and parties celebrating success)
Now is the time to get in.
Apply for Senior Account Executive at VONQ in central London by clicking on the “Apply” button. Questions? Call me! Marthe (Recruiter) via +316 23 98 59 66
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.
This vacancy is a full time position.